Peace, Harmony, Love
Tao Te Ching
Tao Te Ching is a small book of 81 verses written twenty-five centuries ago by a Chinese man
known as Lao-tzu. Tao is the way things are naturally
Te is human virtue spiritual power or life force/energy
Ching is book
Tao Te Ching is a book conveying harmony between human experience with the way things are in life.
Tao Te Ching is not a religion. It is a spiritual expression on the 'nature of existence'. However, through centuries of interpretation, Humans created Taoism as a religion, a paradox of true TAO. These Tao Te Ching Card Readings embrace true TAO in spirit, which includes all natural energy experiences.
Your Tao Life Reading
- The Whole Self Mandala card reading is a variation of the 81 verses of Tao Te Ching. Your reading involves 81 cards which are matched to 81 verses of Tao Te Ching. You will select 8 cards with 4 cards representing your 'Inner Self' Life Aspects of Soul, Emotional, Mental, Physical. An additional 4 cards represent your 'Outer World' Life Aspects of Wealth, Creation, Relationships, Home.
- The Healing Mandala card reading is a variation of the 81 verses of Tao Te Ching. Your reading involves 58 cards which are matched to 58 verses of Tao Te Ching. You will select 6 cards which represent your Life Aspects of Soul, Emotional, Mental, Physical, Relationships and Home.
- The Couples Mandala card reading is a variation of the 81 verses of Tao Te Ching. Your reading involves 58 cards which are matched to 58 verses of Tao Te Ching. You will select 8 cards, 4 cards each, which represent your Life Aspects of Communication, Health, Growth, Spiritual.
- The cards are chosen from a spread on your Mandala. Each card is a Natural Image with a
The Suits are: Energy, Universe, Galaxies, Stars, Planets, Sun, Moon, Above Earth, Sky,
Sunrise/Sunset, Clouds, Water, Ocean, Rivers, Rocks, Trees, Grass, Flowers, Microscopic Life,
Yin-Yang, Sound, Species of Life, Consciousness, Love, Qigong, Gratitude, Home.
- The cards used in this reading are a variation of Tao Te Ching. The readings for the cards are either a Translation, Interpretation, or Variation, by contemporary authors of Tao Te Ching.
Thank you to the following authors:
Stephen Mitchell, Alan Watts, William Martin, Wayne Dyer, Derek Lin, Priya Hemenway, Karen Wyatt,
Diane Dreher, Ronald Davis, Matthew Cohen, Solala Towler.
RW Hunker Jr, NASA/APOD, Stock Photo Services
William Martin freedomsimplicityandjoy.wordpress.com/
Karen Wyatt www.eoluniversity.com/
Derek Lin taoism.net/tao/author/derek/
Priya Hemenway www.priyahemenway.com/BookPages/TaoBox.html
Stephen Mitchell stephenmitchellbooks.com/translations-adaptations/
Diane Dreher www.dianedreher.com/